printing problems

Discussion of General / RepRap style printers! FDM/FFF printers that aren't gigantic!
gwb21471
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Ender 3 pro

printing problems

Post by gwb21471 »

I have a ender 3 pro. I can't get it to print right for some reason. I doesn't print on the bed right leaving blank spots I level the bed and clean the nozzle, I uploaded a picture to show. I am using Creality filament pla. I print by usb. I never had this problem before. I had this printer for 2 years now and it work great. I change the nozzle on it and cleaned the printer too. This started few weeks ago. So i am lost right now. The picture i upload was it printing for 20 minutes. It is a box i am printing. Yes i tried to print other stuff with the same thing happening. Thanks for the help i get.
Attachments
thumbnail.jpeg
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Re: printing problems

Post by LePaul »

It looks like you are printing way too close to bed.

If your firmware had it, I'd do the bed leveling wizard which moves the print head to each corner and you use a piece of paper to dial in the distance with each leveling knob. So that helps with physical leveling.

After that, again, hopefully your firmware has it, you can do the Z Offset Wizard...figure out the probe IF YOU HAVE ONE

But yes if too close, youll get that effect

Return to “General / RepRap Printers”