Prints sticking exclusively to center area of FEP

Form 2, Form 3 , Elegoo Mars, ANYBUBIC Photon and much more....with the prices coming down, many 3D printers employing this technology are available to the masses!
Blundertusk
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Photon M3 Plus

Prints sticking exclusively to center area of FEP

Post by Blundertusk »

I've had my Photon M3 Plus for about 6 months, now. I've had excellent results with everything up until now. I recently had a catastrophic leak that destroyed my old print screen. I replaced it, as well as the entire vat, because I'm paranoid and didn't want to take any chances. Since replacing the screen and vat, I'm having consistent failures in the center area of the FEP only. I've resurfaced my plate, and used PTFE to lubricate the FEP. I've changed the exposure time, lift speeds, basically everything I can think of. If anyone has a suggestion, I'm open to pretty much anything, at this point.

Oh, I'm currently using Siraya Tech Fast Green. Just to be thorough with the explanation. :)
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Re: Prints sticking exclusively to center area of FEP

Post by LePaul »

Check the Facebook Group call 3D Printing for Noobs (Beginners) Lot's of people in there very good with resin
Lez0
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): JGAurora A5S, Anycubic Photon, Saturn 2

Post by Lez0 »

I saw a post somewhere that you can test the LCD screen to make sure it's working OK, If I remember it makes the whole screen light up so you can see if there are any areas missing. If I can find out any more I'll post it here.
Les
Blundertusk
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Photon M3 Plus

Post by Blundertusk »

Lez0 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 3:00 am I saw a post somewhere that you can test the LCD screen to make sure it's working OK, If I remember it makes the whole screen light up so you can see if there are any areas missing. If I can find out any more I'll post it here.
Les
Yeah, I've run the LCD through it's paces, and the print screen is working perfectly. I lays down the rafts as it should, but I just can't get the buggers to stick to the plate. Extremely frustrating stuff.

Return to “Resin 3D Printers”