PrusaSlicer - Slic3r

Software and Firmware Discussion - related to source code, firmware updates, etc.
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

PrusaSlicer - Slic3r

Post by Roberts_Clif »

Have setup PrusaSlicer - Slic3r quite some time ago, well today I am printing the first Model.

Decided to test PrusaSlicer today as nothing else to do. My workload has dropped to the point of only working 2 days a week.
Sure am glad I decided to Retire 6 months early or would be as broke as a Church Mouse.

Today I am 3D Printing some Marvel mask ear supports protectors Using the Newest PrusaSlicer -Slic3r 2.3.0.
It started somewhat slower than Cura 15.04.6 will need to change some settings, though it is 3D Printing the Marvel mask Ear Supports
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:

Re: PrusaSlicer - Slic3r

Post by Roberts_Clif »

Completing the 4 Printed Marvel mask Ear relief supports with PrusaSlicer - Slic3r 2.3.0.
I see that other than the print speed configurations in my PrusaSlicer - Slic3r configuration they successfully printed correctly.

I will go threw the configurations again to see where I miss configured the Print Speeds.
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:

Re: PrusaSlicer - Slic3r

Post by Roberts_Clif »

PrusaSlicer - Slic3r operates as well as any other slicer for my Hictop 3DP 3D Printers.
Though most likely as a creature of habit will continue with the same old Cura slicers I have been running, am I acquainted with.

Return to “Software and Firmware Discussion”