Happy Summer!

General topics...if a particular user would like their own sub-area, please let me know!
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Happy Summer!

Post by LePaul »

Summer days are here!

And I've cleaned out my garage so I can finally unbox and setup my first resin printer

What fun are you folks up to?
Lez0
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): JGAurora A5S, Anycubic Photon, Saturn 2

Re: Happy Summer!

Post by Lez0 »

I've just finish a marathon load of prints for prototypes. I'll be cleaning servicing my 2 printers, they deserve it, lets hope they work after the service. :?:
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

Post by Roberts_Clif »

This last week temperature's rose to historic levels in the Pacific northwest, with my AC's running at max, temperature inside house in high 70's

My printing is at a stand still until the temperatures return to normal. that should begin the week after the forth of July.
LePaul
Reactions:

Post by LePaul »

We had some of that heat here in the Northeast Right now we could use some rain!

I've been testing some new scented filaments from Eryone. I got a whiff of scent while purging the material but not so much from the completed print. Kinda weird niche stuff, like glow in the dark materials are
GrueMaster
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP-17, Hictop CR-10S

Post by GrueMaster »

LePaul wrote: July 3rd, 2021, 11:56 am I've been testing some new scented filaments from Eryone. I got a whiff of scent while purging the material but not so much from the completed print. Kinda weird niche stuff, like glow in the dark materials are
I have a spool of coffee filament that I bought several years ago. It has a great finished wood look (better than wood filament), and it smells like a coffee roaster when it is printing.
LePaul
Reactions:

Post by LePaul »

I remember that stuff!

Return to “General Discussion”