My Tevo Tornado is going Crazy

Tevo brand 3D printers!
dineroladino
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Tevo Tornado

My Tevo Tornado is going Crazy

Post by dineroladino »

I am a total neophyte when it comes to 3d Printing machines. My question is, can you mess up a 3D printing by manually moving the Z axis? I believe I did something wrong while setting up my Tevo Tornado. How can I reset factory setting. My machine is grunting when I say go to Home. :-?
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Re: My Tevo Tornado is going Crazy

Post by LePaul »

Did you assemble it correctly?

Here's a video that might help

dineroladino
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Tevo Tornado

Post by dineroladino »

I believe I did but there is on issue. The wires I believe are mislabeled. TWO wires are labeled with an "X". Also, a couple of the wire short. They get stretched when the unit reaches it's far corners.
I am going to carefully follow instructions and see if I can get the printer going.
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

Post by Roberts_Clif »

dineroladino wrote: May 14th, 2019, 12:24 am My question is, can you mess up a 3D printing by manually moving the Z axis?
No:
If this was the case I would never be able to print. I manually move the XY axis to pre-level the hot-bed. Then do an Auto Bed Leveling.
dineroladino wrote: May 14th, 2019, 12:24 am How can I reset factory setting.
I send a " M502 : Factory Defaults " Then a " M500 : Store Settings " to my 3D Printer to do a Reset Factory Defaults.

3D Printing is an Art or sorts It require some very mi-nute adjustments,

Can not help with the wires that are to Short wires though can help with testing the end-stops.
There is a " M119 : Endstop States " this will allow you to see if the end-stop are working correctly.

Guess I should ask do you know how to use the G an M codes.

Return to “Tevo brand 3D Printers”