Mine arrived!

Creality brand 3D Printers!
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Mine arrived!

Post by LePaul »

Well I won't buy from GearBest again, that was a long, long time to wait (even if it made the printer $200 cheaper!)

Ordered June 9 and it was supposed to ship "beginning June 20" but it was closer to the 27th until it shipped. It looks like it changed hands once in Tennessee, which made me think one of the major hubs like FedEx or UPS had it. No...USPS!

That said, just glad it made it here. Now to open it up and check it out!
LePaul
Reactions:

Re: Mine arrived!

Post by LePaul »

Well I can tell you I did not miss leveling four adjusters like the old UMO days! The cable ends were dangling around in the packaging so it scratched up the printer in a few areas. Using binders for the glass bed is annoying but works. And when you open the box it reeks of gasoline. Smelly!

But it is together and doing test prints
IMG_7721.JPG
LePaul
Reactions:

Re: Mine arrived!

Post by LePaul »

I don't know how many of you had the UMO and the old arcylic bed? The one you had to adjust with the included hex screwdriver on 4 spots? Well this sort of reminds me of those "old days"

I printed some larger adjustment wheels, so it's a bit easier to do the bed leveling (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2413200)

I wish I could find a better way to clamp the glass plate to the aluminum. The binders are ugly and get in the way. I know many 3D printers use these office binder clips, since they are simple and work. But you know me....there must be something better!

Return to “Creality Large Scale 3D Printers”