Have a problem or question, suggested links/information/FAQ's? Post it here
- Posts: 4
- Joined: February 6th, 2017, 6:03 pm
- 3D Printer(s): hictop 3dp-18
I've noticed a couple times that my printer has stopped mid print (at the end of a pass). It will resume if I press the control button on the control LCD. This has only happened a couple times and is not a problem, but is there a way to get it to do this voluntarily? There are various reasons for wanting to pause a print and I would like to be able to do so.
- Posts: 331
- Joined: March 15th, 2017, 8:46 pm
- Location: Oregon
- 3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP-17, Hictop CR-10S
Cura (15.xx) has a plugin for this. It is called "Pause at Height". Not sure about the newer 2.x releases.
- Posts: 48
- Joined: September 12th, 2016, 6:48 pm
- Location: OH
- 3D Printer(s): HyperCube & Hictop Prusa i3 3DP-08
You can edit g code and add a pause.
That's the logic I used for color change.https://youtu.be/OiixypnOS8o