Share your hardware improvements for your HIC i3, the good and the bad!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 234
- Joined: March 15th, 2017, 8:46 pm
- Location: Oregon
- 3D Printer(s): HICTOP 3DP-17
Anyone tried these spring loaded nuts? I'm curious as to which ones to explore. See if they make a difference in detail when printing 28mm miniatures.
- Posts: 2911
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2+, Folger Tech FT-5, Creality CR-10
I bought some for my FT-5 but haven't completed the build yet
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests