Share your hardware improvements for your HIC i3, the good and the bad!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 414
- Joined: March 15th, 2017, 8:46 pm
- Location: Oregon
- 3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP-17, Hictop CR-10S
Anyone tried these spring loaded nuts? I'm curious as to which ones to explore. See if they make a difference in detail when printing 28mm miniatures.
- Posts: 3341
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): UM2+,CR-10S (x2),Tevo Tornado,FT-i3/FT-5/FT-6...
I bought some for my FT-5 but haven't completed the build yet