Doesn't fit a specific category here? Place it here!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2994
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2+, FT-5, CR-10, CR-10S, Tevo Tornado
My friend John lives in the U.K. and was curious where people buy their filament (1.75 for him ). Also, what brands do you like ? I assume there are a few sources for ColorFabb?
- Posts: 597
- Joined: February 12th, 2016, 2:29 am
- Location: England
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2
Hi Paul, if after full reels then try 3dFilaprint, or small samples through GlobalFSD, both are run by Tim & Yulya very good for all types of filament by different manufactures, also Faberdashery are good but filament is loose coils but you can order by the meter upto 100m coils, Faberdashery is only PLA but has a large range of colours.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest