Anything you want to chat about...it doesn't have to be related to 3D printing!
11 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 203
- Joined: February 19th, 2016, 2:13 pm
- Location: Zurich Area, Switzerland
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker Original, Ultimaker 2, Ultimaker 3
LePaul wrote:Wonder if that heat tape works on fan ducts!
Come on... you don't have any doubts about that FiberFix can fix everything, do you?
- Posts: 115
- Joined: April 21st, 2016, 5:29 pm
- Location: Salford, United Kingdom
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2
Totally amazing. I bought five full kits and added it to my prepper bunker, and covered the secret doorway with it to make it more bullet proof. Now I have a kit in my emergency box, my gun bag, my other gun bag, my bear shootin' bag, inside my 100 year supply of food bunker storage, and in my prepper bullet proof van glove compartment and panic room that's just behind the rear passenger seats. I feel so safe now. Dang, where did I put that 0.50 cal ammo now?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests