Careful, Sweden!

Anything you want to chat about...it doesn't have to be related to 3D printing!
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Careful, Sweden!

Post by LePaul »

nilrog
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): UMO+

Re: Careful, Sweden!

Post by nilrog »

Well, our own politicians are doing a great job by themselves tearing down what was once a great country. So soon there won't be much left to take over anyway...but yes, it's a bit frightening to see what Putin is doing. You can definitely see where he came from.

And soon we could be in between a rock and a hard place, Putin on one side, and Trump on the other. The future is looking bright (NOT) :-(
LePaul
Reactions:

Post by LePaul »

Well I feel the same way about Obama and Trump. Both enormous losers
shurik
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): UM2

Post by shurik »

Phhh, people, calm down, everything is relative. Compared to our a**hole, you are very lucky yet.
Izzy
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2

Post by Izzy »

It could be worse the president of the univers is Zaphod Beeblebrox, and he drinks pan galactic gargle blasters, (HHGTTG)
ivan.akapulko
Reactions:

Post by ivan.akapulko »

The question of money as always. In addition to the US, Latvia and another couple of countries no one spends on NATO's two percent of GDP. But in Sweden have money, and they can catch up with horror about bloodthirsty and evil Vlad from the East. I can't imagine what needs to be done to the Swedes that someone in Russia decided to make war. And yes, NATO is dead and does not needed by anyone.
LePaul
Reactions:

Post by LePaul »

Ole Vlad is upset NATO has missile interceptors in Romania. I just find his outrage to be absurd. Those are intended to knock down a missile from the Mid East. You know, those Death to America chanting pals of his in Iran.
ivan.akapulko
Reactions:

Post by ivan.akapulko »

It's like to put a russian missile defense system in Cuba to protect Fidel from missiles from North Korea. It seems to be a good goal, but causes too many questions from neighbors... Although, from Lourdes Russians left, unlike NATO, which has not fulfilled the promises not to expand eastward. Аnd let's not forget that the military industrial complex in Russia, too, like large numbers in their own budget, no less than their colleagues from the North Atlantic. You know, "enemies, enemies, enemies are around, give us more money for those beautiful rockets, or whatever". Given the fact that any conflict of major powers will inevitably result in the total glazing surface of the planet, all this bellicose rhetoric from both sides is not more than a way to justify their need for the state.
LePaul
Reactions:

Post by LePaul »

Well I don't see American aircraft harassing Russian ones or Americans buzzing Russian naval vessels. So I guess I have my thoughts on whose being aggressive :)
ivan.akapulko
Reactions:

Post by ivan.akapulko »

Then it should just turn on the transponder before approaching the airspace, isn't it? Initially the question was exactly in this.
P.S. Great article about the monetary side of the issue: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... get-213885
Mark Milley has a clear mind, imo.

Return to “Off Topics!”