Discussion of ANY 3D printing topic you desire!
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3262
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2+, FT-5, CR-10, CR-10S, Tevo Tornado
How do these 10 options fit your needs? And of course, comment on other ideas (I can only do 10 in a poll and have many more)
- Posts: 95
- Joined: October 8th, 2017, 10:21 am
- Location: Spain
- 3D Printer(s): FT-5, JGAurora A5S
I am surprised "Properly built, inspected, tested & a one year warranty" didn't get any votes. This get my vote.
Yes, I vote the same!
I give my vote to "Better nozzle/hot end for a wide range of materials".