who its best printer

Discussion of ANY 3D printing topic you desire!
pingus team
Reactions:

who its best printer

Post by pingus team »

Hello
I plan buy 3d Printer. im lookink many reviews on internet and youtube. I like know your opinion about Anycubic Chiron 3D, Creality CR-10S Pro V2 or
Artillery Sidewinder X1 V4. i plan use many typ e of filamens. i lookink for printer who its easy for use and get profesional result.
filamens i buy at https://www.3djake.com/3d-printer-filaments
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

Re: who its best printer

Post by Roberts_Clif »

Creality CR-10S Pro V2
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Re: who its best printer

Post by LePaul »

I have a CR-10S Pro v2 and after some upgrades, is a pretty solid machine.

The Artillery Sidewider has a few interesting reviews, using ribbon cables to connect electronically. I have an inexpensive Chinese printer that's also using ribbon cables and I am curious the long time use.

The Chiron is a red hot mess. I have one and the Facebook group is full of posts from people getting inconsistent extrusions. I've tuned, changed to the spare hot end that comes with the machine, replaced the problem extruder....and still can't get a good print.

If you are looking for Professional results, you may want to reconsider your budget. All of these hobby-level printers require some effort, knowledge and hard work to get great results.

Owning two of the three you listed, the Creality is the better pick I would suggest the Tiny Machine upgrades they offer

Return to “General 3D Printing Conversation”