Halloween is Returning

Discussion of ANY 3D printing topic you desire!
Roberts_Clif
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12

Halloween is Returning

Post by Roberts_Clif »

With Halloween returning soon It is time to start thinking about the "Trick or Treaters"

Getting all the 3D Benchy's, Fidgets, Automobiles, Airplanes, Bat-O-Rangs, ready for the Trick or Treaters.
For a while I though that the Halloween fad was long over!
I found that it was not. Just had to find something the kids wanted more than the small morsels of candy than have became merely a smell with all the inflation.

Starting giving away Glow sticks and bracelets this was a inexpensive alternative to candy, at 8 dollars for lots of 100 this makes them 8 cents each and also provided safety as you could then see the children running for blocks away. Though after getting the 3D Printer and printing a dozen 3D Benchy's decide to start printing 1/2 of my Halloween treats as I believe candy is still to be given.

It was however interesting the first year we gave them, as we had candy and toys mixed and the children would grab the toys first and not the candy. We would tell them they could also have some candy also and then they would gab some candy and another toy. Some would even ask for a toy for their siblings who could not be their for whatever reason an that was OK too. Only the very small children would grab all they could hold and we thought the was so cute.

This post did talk about 3D Printing did not disclose all the toys because everyone has a different opinion of what is appropriate.
So you want to get rid of your 3D Benchy's this is one way.
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Re: Halloween is Returning

Post by LePaul »

Fortunately I live on a Dead End street and we don't get Trick Or Treaters over here :)

Return to “General 3D Printing Conversation”