New or specialty stuff? Let's talk!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: February 28th, 2019, 8:27 am
- 3D Printer(s): Creality CR-10 S5
Does anyone have experience with a soft filament something that simulates rubber like material? I have a cr-10 any suggestions and temperature settings would be appreciated.
- Posts: 1100
- Joined: March 25th, 2017, 8:17 am
- Location: Washington
- 3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12
I do not! Though someone will be here to help soon that can help you...
Electronics Technician / Computer Programmer
- Posts: 3522
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): I can't name all 14
I'd check the few sites like PrintedSolid and others to sort out what "hardness" you need...NinjaFlex, Cheetah and other types out there can be useful depending on the goal