New or specialty stuff? Let's talk!
- Posts: 8
- Joined: February 28th, 2019, 8:27 am
- 3D Printer(s): Creality CR-10 S5
Does anyone have experience with a soft filament something that simulates rubber like material? I have a cr-10 any suggestions and temperature settings would be appreciated.
- Posts: 1067
- Joined: March 25th, 2017, 8:17 am
- Location: Washington
- 3D Printer(s): Hictop 3DP11/12
I do not! Though someone will be here to help soon that can help you...
Electronics Technician / Computer Programmer
- Posts: 3508
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): UM2+,CR-10S (x2),Tevo Tornado,FT-i3/FT-5/FT-6...
I'd check the few sites like PrintedSolid and others to sort out what "hardness" you need...NinjaFlex, Cheetah and other types out there can be useful depending on the goal