Discussion of brand name filaments (ColorFabb Brand, NinjaFlex, Taulman, etc.)
- Posts: 3198
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2+, FT-5, CR-10, CR-10S, Tevo Tornado
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 7:02 pm
- Location: Madrid
- 3D Printer(s): UMO+ x2.5
That's not new. I have some samples but never used them since they need more air venting on the room than abs and I already hate abs smell.
- Posts: 602
- Joined: February 12th, 2016, 2:29 am
- Location: England
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2
I've tried the 170 and 180 but had problems with bed adhersion and layer adhesion, will try them again to see if I can get some success this time.