Discussion of brand name filaments (ColorFabb Brand, NinjaFlex, Taulman, etc.)
- Posts: 599
- Joined: February 15th, 2016, 11:10 am
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
- 3D Printer(s): UMO / UMO+
3Dprinter filament is an hot are these day; we see new announcements almost every week.
Last week was E3D's turn to announce their new filament: Edge
Every manufacturer is looking at filaments with ABS properties in term of toughness, but which still can be printed easily -- just like PLA...
To fill this gap, E3D has developed Edge, a PET based filament.
Read the original announcement...
- Posts: 221
- Joined: February 19th, 2016, 2:13 pm
- Location: Zurich Area, Switzerland
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker Original, Ultimaker 2, Ultimaker 3
Interesting. Something similar to Colorfabb Ngen and/or HT?
- Posts: 3057
- Joined: February 7th, 2016, 10:26 pm
- Location: Bangor, Maine USA
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2+, FT-5, CR-10, CR-10S, Tevo Tornado
Is that kid related to Trump? THAT HAIR....!
- Posts: 384
- Joined: February 11th, 2016, 11:27 am
- Location: Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan
- 3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2
- Posts: 224
- Joined: February 10th, 2016, 2:46 am
- Location: Belgium
- 3D Printer(s): UM²+, Prusa MK3, Prusa MK2S-MM
Sponsored by Coca Cola?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests