Here we are!

Talk about your experience with Ultimaker printers
Izzy
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Ultimaker 2

Re: Here we are!

Post by Izzy »

I respect anybody that runs these sites and doubly so when they are trying to custom format things, one little bit of inconsequential code and marvin is off to top himself! (Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy) we need to give those trying something new time to smooth out the kinks, sometimes smoothing out 1 kink leads to a nasty bend to be navigated, but lifes a journey, I for one will continue to be apart of several forums enjoying the best of each, and sitting back with a coffee whilst things are getting sorted. The best things in life come to those who wait, cause we see some right nutters rush past :-)
drayson
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): UMO with mods :-)

Post by drayson »

@ LePaul, thank you very much for creating this place.
Like Chop, I also enjoyed the old forum as there was less design and more content and the chance to get crazy ideas to mod my UMO when bought in 2012 :-)

... and of course meet again some of the contributors of the early days I jumped in and haven´t seen for a long time... :-)
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Post by LePaul »

drayson wrote:@ LePaul, thank you very much for creating this place.
Like Chop, I also enjoyed the old forum as there was less design and more content and the chance to get crazy ideas to mod my UMO when bought in 2012 :-)

... and of course meet again some of the contributors of the early days I jumped in and haven´t seen for a long time... :-)
You're welcome! I jested about creating a site and Anders completely encouraged me to follow through on it (translated: this is all his fault!) :lol:

But seriously...

I am hoping those who used to post frequently, but haven't...find their way here. I would enjoy them sharing their technical know how!
Frederik
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Ultimaker Original plus

Post by Frederik »

Yes!!!

Amedee, Anders Olsson, chopmeister, Dim3nsioneer,... What about Gr5? (sorry to everyone I forgot or have not yet spotted here - love you to!)

I usually would not dig up a one year old post, but I just found out about the new headquarters and am VERY excited! - And since there is not to much overhead stream right now I thought it might be acceptable :)

By the way: Happy one-year-and-two-weeks anniversary!

Finally I can transform all of my UMForum anger into building something nice with you all again!

Desperately looking forward to working with you,
Frederik
LePaul
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): 24 - Yes I have a problem!

Post by LePaul »

GR5 pops in from time to time...I know he is an avid reader, like I am.

Welcome aboard!
Titus
Reactions:
3D Printer(s): Ultimaker Original+HBK

Post by Titus »

Glad I spotted your post Frederick, welcome here!

Return to “General Discussion”