Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- April 25th, 2018, 7:54 pm
- Forum: The MarketPlace
- Topic: CNC Water Cooled hot end for sale $25
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1556
I had been having problems with heat creep on my Anet, and my DIY Core XY. Both are in my garage and it gets up to 100F in here. I also put an enclosure over each printer to help maintain temps in colder months, and left them on during hotter months also. But I started to get heat creep issues and I...
- September 5th, 2017, 10:26 pm
- Forum: Ultimaker 2 / Ultimaker 2+ / Extended & Go
- Topic: Ultimaker 2 All Metal Hotend
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6621
I had a heat creep issue also on my Anet A8. I built a custom water cooled cold end and it fixed the problem 100%. I am printing in my garage and the temps are between 80-100f. I live in houston tx, it gets HOT here. I have a vid on youtube. HEre is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_iI9cz2e...